Gregory A. Vaitl, Supervisor
Cremation has become a popular option for many people because it can be more flexible as to where and when you hold a service. You can have a traditional funeral service before a cremation or a memorial service at any time with or without the urn present. You can keep the urn, scatter the cremated remains or have the urn buried in a grave or columbarium where we can hold a service. Whether you choose burial or cremation, we’re here to offer you a meaningful ceremony.
What is the cost? The FTC does not require that prices are posted online, but we believe in transparency.
As mentioned above, there are several options with cremation. Here is a breakdown of a few choices:
1. Funeral service with a one hour viewing, followed by cremation (service prices only)- $5,395
2. Memorial service with a one hour visitation and burial (service prices only)- $4,500
3. Memorial service with a one hour visitation, no burial (service prices only)- $3,750
4. Direction cremation with a 15 minutes family farewell (service prices only)- $2,900
5. Direction cremation only (service prices only)- $2,750
All of these options include transportation, crematory fees and an urn. An itemized list is under the "Pricing" tab.